DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy
Last Updated: 05-02-2024
Welcome to ShailendraYadav.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”). This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures for reporting copyright infringement and submitting DMCA takedown notices. By using ShailendraYadav.com, you agree to comply with the terms outlined in this policy. If you believe your copyright-protected work is being infringed upon, please follow the procedures below.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that your copyrighted work has been used or distributed on ShailendraYadav.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our designated agent at email@example.com.
Your notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Contact information for the copyright owner or authorized agent, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the copyright owner or authorized agent has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
Submitting a DMCA Takedown Notice:
DMCA takedown notices should be sent to our designated agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: DMCA Takedown Notice
Changes to DMCA Policy:
We reserve the right to update this DMCA Policy periodically. Changes will be effective upon posting on this page with the updated date.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.