Last Updated: 05-02-2024
What Are Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential Cookies:
- These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies:
- We use analytics cookies to understand how visitors interact with our website. This information helps us improve the user experience.
- Functional Cookies:
- Functional cookies enhance the functionality of our website by remembering your preferences and choices.
- Google Analytics:
- We use Google Analytics to analyze website traffic. Google Analytics may use its own set of cookies. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies here.
Managing Cookie Preferences:
- Browser Settings:
- Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- Opt-Out Tools:
- You can use online tools, such as the Network Advertising Initiative, to opt out of certain cookies used for targeted advertising.
Changes to Cookies Policy:
We reserve the right to update this Cookies Policy periodically. Changes will be effective upon posting on this page with the updated date.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.